Hi there, so I am loving finding new recipes for healthy baked chips. I do like chips, with crispy, salty taste and believe me a whole bag can be gone very easily if you don’t pay attention, so anytime I can have a non- guilty chip I am in. Now I am not a big fan of beets, but as a chip they are pretty darn good, so probably the only way I will eat them, lol. Here is a simple and quick recipe for some healthy beet chips of your own with rosemary seasoning. Enjoy!
- 3 medium-large beets, rinsed and scrubbed
- Olive or canola oil
- Sea Salt and Pepper
- 2-3 sprigs rosemary, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees placing oven rack in the center of the oven.
- Thinly slice beets getting them as consistently thin as possible. They should curl a little when cut.
- Divide between two baking sheets, spray or very lightly drizzle with olive oil. Add a pinch of salt and rosemary, toss to coat. Place in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crispy and slightly brown. Be sure to watch closely as they can burn quickly.
- Remove from oven and serve.