This is the easiest and most delicious recipe to follow. Yes it is cheating some as we are using those frozen meatballs, but also offer a more involved recipe below for those that like there balls fresh. lol This however is Great for parties or when the host asks you to bring an appetizer, just cook and take crock pot with you, place on warm and wala. If anyone else has great meatball recipes please comment below.
Mustard BBQ sauce meatballs
- 1 pkg. (1 lb. 12 oz.) frozen fully cooked meatballs (1 inch)
- Place meatballs in slow cooker.
Mix barbecue sauce and mustard until blended; pour over meatballs. Stir gently to evenly coat. Cover with lid.
Cook on LOW 3 to 4 hours (or on HIGH 2 hours).
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1/2 cup Italian-style bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (1/4 cup)
- 1 egg
- 2 In large bowl, mix all ingredients. Shape mixture into 20 to 24 (1 1/2-inch) meatballs. Place 1 inch apart in crockpot.